Saturday, November 10, 2012

Creativity and New Media

     I created an avatar in Second Life that I was honestly not pleased because I wanted something that is complicated but unique at the same time. However, I did not disappoint, I did find a video that I would like for you to see in tribute to the king of pop Michael Jackson. Then see the Second Life version of Michael Jackson performing my favorite song, Smooth Criminal. It's amazing to look at the details of every move he makes is almost exactly just like the original. Hope you Enjoy peeps!!!

Smooth Criminal Concert

Smooth Criminal Second Life


1 comment:

  1. Michael Jackson was an extraordinary man. When I initially watched the first video I was not sure if the performance was from MJ or an imposter. He took his hat off and I quickly realized it was the man - MJ. I wish I could of been there to be part of te excitement but watching is was sufficient at the moment. Good example of creativity.

    ReplyDelete